Sunday 19 August 2012

Jewels and Treasures at Chaton Beads

I found this awesome bead store on Queen the other day:

Somehow, despite years of dedicated Queen West browsing, I had never noticed it!  They had lovely beads, yes, but most exciting was their selection of jewellery making hardware in a variety of metals.  My favourites were the hoop earring parts perfect for beading;  I've been looking everywhere for hoops with gold coins, to replace one I lost.  I was able to make TWO sets of gold coin hoops, as well as a selection of other things, for a grand total of $26 in materials!



Chain anklet with a feather charm (they had a whole wall of chains)



I took one of the chains and hung some earring parts off of it.  I had two different lengths of these metal posts so I alternated.  I friggin' love this necklace.



A charm bracelet made with extra parts and charms I had lying around.


I don't see any reason to ever buy jewellery again.


No comments:

Post a Comment